Next membership meeting
7:00PM Monday, February 9, at South County Library
Click on the MDay logo above to visit the Maryland Day web site.
Spend an afternoon in the early 1900’s.
Join our residents in their daily chores.
- Churn butter or crank the ice cream freezer.
- Try your hand at weaving, crocheting, embroidery or candle wicking.
- Enjoy our beautifully furnished residence.
- Tong for oysters with a waterman.
- View the War of 1812 informational sign while a docent describes our local skirmishes.
- Visit St. Marks Episcopal Chapel.
Sunday, March 22, 2014, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Historic Village Museum
Herrington Harbour North Marina, 389 Deale Rd. (Rt. 256)
Tracys Landing, MD, 20779
Click here for to learn more about the Historic Village